Congratulations to James from the entire First Coast family. We look forward to gathering in…
We thought you might be interested in the following “Transportation Happenings” for the week ending October 26th, 2018:
- Four common mistakes fleets make on ELDs.
- A list of seven notes about the upcoming CSA changes.
- German company xChange is tackling the expensive issue of re-positioning empty containers by digitizing the process.
- Kim Young-moo, Vice Chairman of the Korea Shipowners Association, has strongly recommended that HMM and SM Line consider a merger lest they risk going bankrupt as Hanjin did last year.
- The Port of Jacksonville welcomes its first ZIM vessel.
- Florida International Terminal (FIT) is opening a 32-acre container terminal at Port Everglades.
- Crowley christens their new liquefied natural gas-powered ship “El Coquí”, which will server the Puerto Rican trade line.
Source: Bob Griffin, First Coast Logistics