Congratulations to James from the entire First Coast family. We look forward to gathering in…
We thought you might be interested in the following “Transportation Happenings” for the week ending November 9th, 2018:
- Nikola Motor Company unveils a hydrogen-powered European semi-truck.
- APM Terminals has extended the operating hours at its NY/NJ terminal.
- Growth in number of truck drivers needed dictates continued shortage despite record employment levels.
- U.S. shippers can reset their supply chain clocks to gain trucking capacity.
- The FMC is on schedule to deliver their final report on demurrage and detention on December 2nd.
Source: Bob Griffin, First Coast Logistics