Congratulations to James from the entire First Coast family. We look forward to gathering in…
We thought you might be interested in the following “Transportation Happenings” for the week ending November 30th, 2018:
- 12 tips from Encompass Riskon preparing trucking fleets for the oncoming winter weather.
- Negotiations for the combined chassis pools in the ports of South Carolina and Georgia are delayed until January.
- Crowley has announced that Steve Collar will lead the newly-integrated Crowley Logistics unit.
- The owner of Montana-based Woody’s Trucking, LLC, has been sentenced to a year in prison over illegal transportation of drip gas.
- A history piece on the Courier, a WWII cargo vessel that was converted to several other duties.
Source: Bob Griffin, First Coast Logistics