Congratulations to James from the entire First Coast family. We look forward to gathering in…
We thought you might be interested in the following “Transportation Happenings” for the week ending January 25th, 2019:
- The Port of Savannah has announced some very ambitious expansion plans, investing $2 billion in upgrading and expanding the Garden City Terminal.
- Shipping innovation is moving faster than regulation, and Yara has already developed an unmanned ship.
- The ATA truck tonnage index increased 6.6% in 2018.
If you are a subscriber to JOC, we also suggest the following articles:
- Memphis chassis shortage worsens
- New fees spark U.S. truck turn cost debate
- Long tail of U.S. chassis shortage snaps shippers
- U.S. regulators weigh truck HOS changes